Do you need help recruiting?
The Lifetime Recruitment Team can source, screen and present candidates to you for your vacancies. These candidates will be selected via your requirements and have the potential and aptitude to make a positive contribution to your business. You maintain 100% control over who you recruit and they are your employee.
How the service works – it’s an easy as 1,2,3…
- Identify your vacancy and call us with the details
- We source, screen and shortlist candidates for you to interview
- Once recruited, we sign the candidate up to the relevant apprenticeship and they are supported throughout by their Lifetime Regional Trainer.
You receive the following support;
- A tailored recruitment package covering your requirements
- One-point of contact
- National and regional vacancy advertising that is geographically and demographically targeted.
- Ability to support with organising the interview process
- on-going support from Lifetime once you have recruited
The Benefits of recruiting an apprentice..
- 81% of employers said that apprentices increased overall productivity
- The average productivity increase per week is £214 per apprentice
- 59% of businesses say they benefit from lower training costs.
Motivated and Satisfied Workforce:
- 92% of employers said that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
- 75% of employers have their former apprentices still working for them
- 57% of employers report their recruited apprentices go on to management positions.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- 67% of consumers agreed that offering apprenticeships is “a key part of a company’s contribution to society”
- Creates good news stories as apprenticeships provide positive impact on local employment
- Consumers are willing to pay a price premium if that company are investing in local jobs and skills through apprenticeships.
*these facts and figures have been taken from the 2015 Skills Funding Agency report and surveys and reports undertaken by Lifetime.