What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are government funded work-based training programmes to help give your team the sustainable skills they need to succeed in your business.
Are you looking to train your workforce?
If you are an employer, small or large, having a skilled and motivated workforce is key to business success. At Lifetime Training we understand that trying to recruit, train and retain team members is an ongoing battle, so we are here to help.
With a fully managed apprenticeship training and recruitment service, we can support your business by; upskilling and developing your team, creating brand advocates, championing behaviours and growing your talent pipeline.
What is an apprenticeship and how does it work?
- An apprenticeship is a government funded nationally recognised qualification for those aged 16-64
- All training is delivered via face-to-face; one-on-one monthly two hour visits in the workplace
- Each course takes a minimum of 12 months to complete
- All paperwork, funding and training is fully managed and delivered by Lifetime Training
- They are available to new and existing team members of all ages
- Benefit from using an experienced training provider.
What is the cost to the employer?
There is no financial cost to the employer*, we recognise the ‘in kind’ contributions the employers make, such as the learner’s time spent training. The government set aside substantial funds for employers to train their existing team members and recruit new ones. Providers, like Lifetime Training, access these funds on behalf of the employer and deliver the training.
*This is subject to change and true for those eligible to receive funding. There may also be costs for qualifications above a Level 4.
If you are interested in offering apprenticeship training to your team or would like more information, contact us on: 0333 0143 669. If you’re an employer of over 300 people and are interested in having a conversation about training for your existing team members contact us on: 0333 0143 669, Option 3 and ask for Marie Vickery.