The apprenticeship commitment statement is a contract signed by the employer, apprentice and Training Provider before the commencement of the programme. It is signed in the apprentice induction phase alongside the apprenticeship agreement.
The document is a list of expectations from the learner, Training Provider, and employer, along with additional information about the programme. It records the commitment of all parties towards the fulfilment of the apprenticeship programme.
The commitment statement is one of two documents signed before the apprenticeship begins, the other being the apprenticeship agreement.
What does an apprenticeship commitment statement contain?
An apprenticeship commitment statement contains in depth details about the programme length and content. It also ensures the commitment of all parties to the apprenticeship programme and confirms the eligibility of the learner.
The commitment statement also contains a full rundown of the programme including content and delivery.
The apprenticeship commitment statement will contain:
- Expectations and commitments of the learner whilst in training and employment.
- Confirmation of eligibility and training costs.
- Details of learner, employer, Training Provider, and End-point Assessment Organisation.
- Commitments of employer and training provider and what the learner can expect.
- The process for solving queries or complaints.
- Conformation of apprentice working guidelines and notice period.
- Training plan and schedule, including modules, delivery, and assessment details.
Setting up an apprenticeship programme
Lifetime Training’s expert team is available to answer employer questions about setting up an apprenticeship programme. Arrange a call back today to discuss options for funding, programme development, and launch.