Recruiting talent in a virtual world for the Financial Ombudsman ServiceBackground
- Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) required high quality candidate attraction to bring fresh talent into the business within a three-month period.
- There was a clear focus on making sure processes were not compromised by utilising a fully virtual approach.
- Lifetime’s experienced AR service worked in partnership with FOS to attract, identify, hire, and onboard new recruits at speed.
- Developed a unique screening process for FOS to include diversity, eligibility, suitability, and competency metrics.
- Prepared the candidates for virtual assessments and interviews, providing pastoral support and interview guidance.
- Engaged effectively with Line Managers to shift perceptions and drive success.
- Generated 1000 high quality applications in two weeks.
- Significantly reduced the workload for Financial Ombudsman Service’s recruitment team.
- 97% attendance at assessment days and interviews.
- 25 high quality candidates enrolled in the space of four days.
- Whole process was delivered within required timescales of three months.