Engaging Humber Teaching NHS Trust employees with an embedded apprenticeship strategyBackground
- Lifetime participated in a stringent tender process to ensure the best fit partner for Humber.
- On award of the contract (May 2018), we worked in close partnership to outline the Trust’s key priorities and objectives to develop a strategy that gained stakeholder buy-in.
- Lifetime’s in-house design team created co-branded posters, manager/learner guides, postcards, and email campaigns.
- Roadshows for Information, Advice and Guidance were rolled out to further support employees and gain interest.
- Strong lines of communication were developed between the Trust and their Partnership Manager.
- 100% of Lifetime achievers have been Merit or Distinction (44)
- Humber successfully hit the 2.3% Public Sector Target with 50% of those learners being with Lifetime.
- Humber were awarded the HSJ Mental Health Provider of the Year in November 2019 – 84% of Humber’s apprentices on programme with Lifetime are on Mental Health specialist pathways