Delivering across multiple departments for Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership TrustBackground
- Lifetime have been working in partnership with Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT) since 2015.
- KMPT required a provider who covered a variety of apprenticeship standards to cater for their multiple departments.
- Strategic meetings held to agree how to evidence impact and return of investment on apprenticeships, identifying key areas of the business suitable for apprenticeship recruitment and training.
- Organised engagement and Information, Advice and Guidance sessions across the business to ensure all employees were engaged with the opportunities.
- Introduced KMPT to Lifetime’s Strategic Partner Providers to support them to cover any additional standards that Lifetime do not currently deliver.
- 240+ learners since start of partnership, with 90+ apprentices being recruited.
- Average 80% success rate for Business Admin, Management and Clinical Learners in the last two academic years.
- 82% of achievers have received a Merit or Distinction.
- KMPT have exceeded their Public Sector target for the last two years.