How are Apprenticeships Delivered?
Apprenticeships are delivered through a mixture of regular workplace training, online or classroom workshops, and online resources for self-study. Delivery methods will make sure off-the-job training requirements are met and that the learner is fully supported throughout their programme.
Apprenticeship delivery may include:
- Face-to-face visits by the Regional Trainer.
- Practical on-the-job learning and observations.
- Off-the-job training sessions.
- Skills days and workshops
- Classroom sessions and masterclasses.
- Virtual workshops and webinars.
- Online resources for self-study.
- Rolling apprenticeship starts and cohort delivery.