NEW REPs Student Membership Benefit for all Learners
Lifetime Training is pleased to offer all learners on our fitness courses REPs Student Membership.
REPs is an independent public Register that recognises qualifications and expertise of health enhancing exercise instructors in the UK.
Nigel Wallace, Client Services Director, Lifetime Training explains why this is such a key benefit to fitness learners:
“REPs membership gives employers and customers quality assurance; demonstrating that registered exercise professionals have the knowledge, competence and skills to perform their roles. The access to industry leading sector resources will also be a huge benefit to learners throughout their studies.”
Greg Small, Registers Operations Manager for REPs, added: “REPs student Membership will give Lifetime Training’s learners a strong foundation on which to build their fitness careers. Expert opinions and professional resources, as well as access to industry conferences and networking opportunities, are just some of the benefits of this partnership.”
Full list of benefits:
- USP to offer new students
- Actively encouraging apprentices to become a recognised industry professional
- Discounts on REPs conventions
- Active Passport Account, an online resource tool that provides organisations, training providers and individuals with a verified record of training, qualifications, volunteering, coaching, and continuing professional development
- Access to online mini modules (CPD)
- Access to industry-leading opinion and E-zines