Lifetime Training Supports National Apprenticeship Week 2014
On the first day of National Apprenticeship Week 2014 (3rd-7th March), Lifetime Training’s Chief Executive Alex Khan urges employers to support Apprenticeships by encouraging them to recruit apprentices.
Lifetime Training currently helps large and small UK businesses across a range of sectors place more than 100 apprentices a month through it’s free apprentice recruitment service.
Alex Khan, CEO, commented: “Lifetime Training’s dedicated team of recruitment experts focus on sourcing high calibre candidates for employer Apprenticeship programmes, easing the hassle that the recruitment process can bring.”
Apprentice recruitment is offered as a free resource to Lifetime Training’s employer partners and includes advertising, shortlisting, screening, and interview support.
Business Benefits of Apprenticeships
Apprenticeships are a proven way of boosting recruitment, retention and reducing attrition. They can even be a means of creating a talent pool of employees; those who have completed relevant training and gained the skills required to manage and lead a team effectively.
Over the next 10 years, 3.8 million people will complete an apprenticeship, contributing an estimated £3.4bn to the UK economy per year in productivity gains by 2022 (The Centre for Economics and Business Research)
Lifetime Training Key Stats
- We assess and train over 20,000 learners a year
- We consistently deliver above the national average on learner completion rates
- 94% of learners gained employment or promotion after training with the Lifetime open courses division
- Over 500 people work for Lifetime ... and this grows all the time
- We're the largest provider within the health and fitness sector delivering the greatest number of apprenticeships and NVQ programmes
- Lifetime Training is a Training Provider finalist in the 2014 Apprenticeships 4 England Awards
- We work with SME’s and major brands including: Hilton Worldwide, Jury’s Inn, Pizza Express, David Lloyd, Fitness First, EveryoneActive, BUPA, and HC One Care Homes