Our Fitness & Active Leisure Courses
At Lifetime Training we offer a wide range of courses for your professional and personal development. We provide a variety of study methods including part time, at home, in the classroom or online, all to fit around your lifestyle - whilst never compromising on quality.
Take your fitness training to the next level with Level 4 Strength and Conditioning in 12 weeks.
Providing you with the skills and knowledge to become a REPs recognised Personal Trainer through flexible training with expert tutors.
This course is perfect for those taking their first steps into the fitness industry
CPD courses are designed to enhance your portfolio of skills and further your career.
The latest choreography and training techniques to enable you to teach fun and exciting group exercise classes to all ability levels.
Learn on the job...
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn while you learn? Then an apprenticeship is right for you!
On an apprenticeship you can:
- Gain training whilst you are employed and earning a wage
- Achieve a Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Benefit from coaching and mentoring from industry professionals
- Enhance your career prospects
Our Fitness and Active Leisure apprenticeship programmes provide the skills you need to progress at any top gym or leisure centre.Fitness Vacancies
If you are a small or large employer, having a skilled and motivated workforce is key to business success. At Lifetime Training we are here to help.
Key benefits of working with Lifetime Training include:
- Development of your team's skills and knowledge
- A cost-free recruitment solution
- Greater team member job satisfaction and motivation
- Succession planning for the future
With a fully managed apprenticeship training and recruitment service, we can support your business today.Find out more